Fate puts opportunity in front of us. Destiny is the result of what we choose to do with it.
In turn, destiny is a choice. Not some predetermined thing of fairy tales and lore. We can sit and allow destiny to happen to us, or we can choose to have destiny happen for us.
Don’t wait to be chosen… instead choose. Decisions = Destiny.
push up to down dog
Butterfly stretch 1:00
Couch stretch 1:00 per side
Strict press – "Tight legs"
2-3 strict press/side practicing tempo
Push Press – "Squeeze legs"
2-3 push press/side practicing tempo
Push Up "Squeeze legs"
20s plank hold checking in with glutes and quads
3-4 push ups
Goblet squat "chest up"
5 pausing air squats 5s pause at bottom
5 fast air squats
5 goblet squats w/ 3s pause
5 fast goblet squats
Sit up "what to do with legs?"
3-5 sit ups with straight legs. butterfly, and feet flat on ground
• Heavy version: 2-5 strict press + 5-8 Push press. (get 10 reps total each arm each set, if you can only strict press 2 reps, complete 8 push press)
• For goblet squat you can use a DB, KB or load up a backpack and hold it in front.
5 Push Ups
5 Goblet Squats
• Super short rounds today, so they will feel quick, but still 100 reps of each. So start out with a pace you see yourself holding 15 rounds in.
• Pacing should still feel pretty hot since the rounds are short, so feel free to push the intensity for all 20 rounds, just not so much that you have to start breaking 10-15 rounds in.
• For Goblet squats, if you have a light weight (or no weight), lets complete 10 reps each round.
30 chair dips
20 DB curls each arm
10 renegade rows per arm